Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

February-14... Its the day whole world celebrates irrespective of their religion. Before writing about valentines day, I like to say few things about love.



You may be a well build and can have a strength to hit several persons, but only being soft helps you in love. So don't hold it too strong, also handle it gently. The simple and most important rule in love is don't try to understand it by researching. Particularly the girl you are in love, because getting a result is totally unsure. Love is purely a joyous thing. Enjoy the confusions it makes, fights it creates, dates it involved.


I had seen many persons feeling too hard when they had a breakup in love. If you are in such situation, think that you got an option to choose a better partner than the previous one. Never love too hard also never feel too hard for its failure. Importantly don't behave cinematic like growing beard. Remember among your failures only love failures can be identified easily by the persons around you. Don't give them a chance to sense your failure, because it may influence your next proposal.

Coming to valentines day, I have two perceptions regarding it. One as a MBA grad and another as a normal person. My management degree taught me to view it as a day which helps to increase the business in several sectors. Special days like this always enables for better liquidity. Being a normal person, its just an another day for me. The only thing it does is making me to realise about my relationship status and urging me to find a soulmate soon.

Wholly love is not only to be celebrated on feb-14, its for all days throughout the year.
Make love, enjoy the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment